Music Tip #21 - HOW TO BUILD A TEAM AS AN UNSIGNED INDEPENDENT ARTIST?
First you will need to determine your needs. People have different specialties in working in the music industry, so you want to find people that can provide exactly what you’re looking for and is willing to do it. Define exactly what you’re looking for and what you would like to focus on.
Here’s some help. Answer these questions:
- Where do you want to go with your career? What’s your goal?
- Do you want to place more attention on recording? (Producers & writers)
- Do you want to focus on more personal appearances? (Publicist)
- Do you want to spend more time writing songs? (Publishing group)
- Do you want to do all of the above?
The answers to the above questions will help you define what type of help you need on your team. Depending on what you want to focus on, may reveal exactly who you need and precisely who you DON’T need at the moment.
Im the Music Artist Coach.
Follow me @TheMACoach on Twitter for daily 💎